Modbus TCP With S7 1500 and Endress Hauser device

Hi Mr/Mrs.
I has a question hope that you guys can explain to me. i have one S7 1500 PLC (192.168.7.121) and E+H modbus device (192.168.7.151) in a network, i want to read value "Holding Register" from modbus device to PLC but it is not work eventhough i try to fix all necessary infor following example for "MB_Client". PC can see value in modbus device via ModScan solfware (i use port 502) so i am pretty sure E+H and PLC alive. i attached some screen shoot show what i did.
Much appriciate for all your reply.
Thank you.

DB_Modbus.jpg Logic_Screen.jpg Sensors_Value_Scan.JPG

Similar Topics

I have a project where I'm scoping out the functions but won't be doing the actual program, so I'm trying to keep everything easy for the person...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I was wondering if there is a way to speed up the modbus tcp server in the S7-1500? I'm talking about the time it takes from a request...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm facing a problem with Modbus TCP communication using an S7 1500 as Slave (Server). I configured the MB_SERVER function block and I'm...
Replies
Views
So, I have a PLC which will be communicating to a lot of devices using modbus TCP. I know how to instance the block to create connections. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to communicate a S7-1500 with a couple of genset controllers from a company called Datakom. The model is D500. My questions are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom