ccw/pvplus/ftview

crali

I can't create a shortcut in RSLinx Enterprise for the Micro850 simulator. I can see in the network but when I select it, the Apply button turns grey and in the information bar appears the following message "Select a different path. Ethernet. Micro850 cannot be used" even if i choose the shortcut type as symbolic the apply button still remains grey

But I can program and download my program from Connected Components Workbench without any problem.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello. Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
How to retain Values in CCW software? I am using CCW software and I can not find the Retain function in this software. Not even local or global...
Replies
Views
I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom