FTView SE MSFlexGrid with ADODB SQL

phuz

I am trying to use a MSFlexGrid to show the FTView Diagnostics via a ADODB connection to a local SQL DB. I do the handshaking and recordset populating in the VBA code, and it loads the FlexGrid fine, but I cannot get the scroll bars to show, no matter what I do. Anyone else run into this? Knowledgebase doesn't really address this, either.

Now the trick with the DataGrid is being able to set the column width. Doesn't respond like a typical VBA DataGrid, unfortunately.

Similar Topics

I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom