acs355

Wiring depends a lot on the system you're working with.

You may also need another switch for "Manual" mode (or replace a 2 position RUN/OFF with a 3 position RUN/JOG/OFF switch).

Are you using a PLC, and do you have the software to reprogram it?

i am using a 3 wire start stop button presently but need to add jog function for machine set up

I think parameter 1010 JOGGING SEL is where you want to be looking. So you could change DI4 from a constant speed selection to a jogging input. Hopefully an ABB expert will post.

Similar Topics

Currently waiting for Schneider Customer Support...:D ... meanwhile: Brand new ABB ACS355 with FPBA-01 Profibus DP adapter connected to a six...
Replies
Views
I have two ACS355 drives (240V, 1HP) each connected to a Marathon Black Max 1HP motor. In both cases, very shortly after I start the drives...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I bought a ACS355-03E-03A and have a problem to get the max. speed with the motor. Motor Data : 2830 min, 50Hz, 1.1Kw (see picture)...
Replies
Views
hi! couple off months i instal this drive in a machine with a motor 15hp. the user goes up and down the spead with the cursors now he says that he...
Replies
Views
I have tried to connect abb acs355 with com cable with pinout on this site posted but after many tries i get a fault code on drive a5001 and i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom