GE Fanuc 90-30 programming software

Hi Steve,
With your supporting, I am successful in uploading and downloading PLC programming. Really appreciate your helping.
Thank a lot.

Hey there...new comer here.

Found this post while I was searching for a way access an inherited machine that is equipped with a 90-30. Our issue is that we are primarily Allen Bradley and we do not have any tools for Fanuc.

Am I still able to upload the file that the OEM sent us and have it converted into something we can print?

Our end goal is to replace the Fanuc with Allen Bradley so that we can support it.

Program to .txt conversion

I to am looking to convert a program into usable data. I only need to find out what signals the PLC is looking for from an old drive system we are replacing. No schematics for the machine are available.

Hello can someone help me and convert (restore) the program for me?
And convert the program to PDF??
I've got a SwxCF file.

Thanks in advance...

Hans

Last edited: