How to Read Tags from Rockweell PLC Fast? Or how do it RSLinx?

Just a question! Anybody knows why PLC (CompactLogix firmware v18.11) return me 368 bytes maximum at one packet. In case of my requests (Multply Request or Single). Is it possible to increase?

Just a question! Anybody knows why PLC (CompactLogix firmware v18.11) return me 368 bytes maximum at one packet. In case of my requests (Multply Request or Single). Is it possible to increase?
It is what you specified in your Forward Open. Actually from your Wireshark capture, you specified 274 bytes

kherron, some parts is unknown yet, but i have code and is working (checked only with CompactLogix and ControlLogix v18.11). I dont know what parts is it. If this topic is interested for you I can share by my information.

Good afternoon!

Please tell me if it is possible to write the value of a tag of the "Structure" type using the service of writing the value "0x4D"?
In my case, I get an error:

General Error: Tag type used n request does not match the target tag’s data type.

The data type code was obtained from the corresponding structure read request.

Hello everybody!

Some time ago I asked some question about EthernetIP specification and behaveour.
My target was creation Tool for logging tags to text file, what very important for debugging PLC Project.

Here is my project on GitHub: https://github.com/mikeav-soft/LogixTool
I think it will useful for somebody.

Note: im very sorry but at the moment comments of code source on Russian. If project will useful I will translate it asap.