Mitsubishi GX Works 2 Export to CSV

IControlR

Hi Folks,
I am trying to export "Global Label" files to CSV, using the "Right Click" and select "Write To CSV File".

However, when these files contain structured data types, the "Detail Setting" information is not exported.

This is a real problem, as most of the code is comprised of structured data types.

Anyone know how to export this information?

Thanks for your help!

- Rob

StructuedData.GIF

Similar Topics

Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I have made a function block that has the EN input enabled. (FBD language) In want to run some code at the top of the function block as...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am a rookie in mitsubishi. I have many conditions in my program, How can I add several lines to a rung? For example: How can I...
Replies
Views
I am having issues generating a CSV file to reference when I print a report on a project I commissioned last month. I understand the process of...
Replies
Views
New to Mitsubishi. Please help me with the following. What's the easiest way to swap bytes with GX Works2. QCPU03D. Reading data from a load cell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom