Rockwell Safety Is 440C-CR30-22BBB-Can you use all Rockwell Safety Components with it

Cydog

Good Evening ,

I'm working on a Safety Project. I'm thinking of using the 440C-CR30-22BBB Configurable Safety Relay. I'm going to be using the Gate Locking Safety Switch TLS-GD2 , Light Curtain 440-LP4 , and SensaGuard Switches. I can use the 440C-CR30-22BBB for all of these, correct ? Really , all I need is the 440C-CR30 , and just purchase additional modules , right ? I will not need the MSR 127 , or any other Safety Relay will I ?

So the whole system , one set of Light Curtains with Muting , TLS-GD2 Locking Gate Switch , and SensaGuard Switches can be monitored and activated by the 440C-CR30-22BBB , correct

Thanks so much for your help.

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I have some Rockwell Light Curtains and Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relays . I was wondering if there is any...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I putting a Rockwell Automation Safety System. I was wondreing if a TLS-Z GD2 Guard Locking Switch would work well with a...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'm primarily a Siemens user, but I have an incoming project where I need to use Allen Bradley everything. So far I know that the...
Replies
Views
5370 PLC with a 440C CR30 22BBB safety PLC. 5 Estops wired in series back to the safety input. Using pulse outs to power estop contacts. 2 sets...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what version of java is needed to view the webpages of EthernetIP Safety I/O blocks from Rockwell; I can't find any mention of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom