Indirect Addressing In Wonderware with ControlLogix

kitt526

Hi I have an L83 ControlLogix processor that is successfully communicating with Wonderware Intouch. However when I try to use indirect Addressing in Wonderware to create generic Popups for pumps and Control Valve it doesn't work. I've tried multiple iterations with different scripts and nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any experience with this that could shed some light on what I might be doing wrong? I have looked and tried the methods used in "Wonderware InTouch® HMI Data Management Guide" but still haven't worked as expected. :confused:

Example QuickScript
( This will give error cannot mix another type with string )
IndirectTagAutoSts = RemoteReference + ".Sts_Auto";
Where IndirectTagAutoSts is a defined as an Indirect Discrete and Remote Reference as a Memory Message that can be passed defined in this example as accessname:tagname

Also tried
(This will validate but not give me any information and error on the server)
IndirectTagAutoSts.Name = RemoteReference + ".Sts_Auto";