Studio 5000 Communication issue

ZE500 Beta Driver?

Zebra offered me to test a new beta ethernet/ip driver. I received the printer this week and the new firmware with EIP driver will be installed on september 6th, this way i will not use sockets but CIP communications.
I will let everyone here how this new driver work out.

Hello Widelto. Were you able to get the printer communications to work with the Beta? Can you share the driver?

Similar Topics

I am hoping to use a MSG instruction to communicate between two CompactLogix controllers and was wondering if the Ethernet connection built into...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, First post here! I'll be working with PILZ Safety in a few weeks time, it will be communcating with Allen bradley, Studio 5000. I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I created a program with 3 tags In1, In2 and Out (if In1 and In2 then out) and I downloaded it to my Emulogix 5868 (I'm using Studio 5000 logix...
Replies
Views
Dear Network, I created a simple program with 3 tags In1, In2 and Out (if In1 and In2 then out) and I downloaded it to my Emulogix 5868 (I'm using...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to configure a CIP data table read MSG instruction to read a tag on a L85E controller and write to a L82E controller. The L85...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom