Startup issue in B&R powerpanel 200

raffiq1994

Hi

I am using B&R powerpanel 4PP220.1043-75 communicated with X20 series B&R PLC and also link with X67 series of B&R I/O modules.
Last few days I doesn't get any digital and analog output from the system. All modules have r symbol indication which are blinking continuously. I tried to rectify this issue so i checked all the interface cable and common supply all are good. But still I am not getting any output signal from the PLC. Kindly help me to resolve my issue. :(

What are the model numbers for the PLC and what modules are blinking (r)?

Where are the digital and analog outputs located? On the X20 rack or the X67?

X20BR9300, X20DI4371, X20AI4622, X20DO6322, X20PS2100, X20BT9100 these modules are located in X20 rack and X67PS1300, X67DM9371, X67AI1323 these are located other side of the machine. Which all these modules getting blinking (r) continuously except X67PS1300 which is always ON status with green LED.
All these modules are communicated with powerpanel 4PP220.1043-75 through X2X bus link

What about the BR9300?
Are there any other lights on or blinking?

Is this a brand new installation or has it been working?
Do you have access to the source code or program?
Have you checked to see if the PLC is in service mode?
If you know the IP address of the power panel, you can type it into a web browser to open the SDM page. There, you can see the IO and any errors they may have.

BR9300 also the same only r is blinking
No its been working for last 5 years, suddenly I have no output signal issue
No I dont have an any access to the source code or program
I checked there is no more service mode indication
While starting my powerpanel initially its shows MAC ID