CP1L-EM can go direct online but failes to download

sehonn

Hi everybody!

I have a problem to download to my plc through ethernet. The plc I have to work with was used before, so i used direct online mode to find the right IP address. It was succesfull, everything works just like it should :).

I set the old IP address on the new program I wrote, I also changed the computers IP address, but when I want to go online, I get an error message: Failed to connect plc, please check the following....

Unfortunatelly I could not find any help on the internet, and I am out of ideas.

Have you ever met with this problem? What would you do to overcome this?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Hi! Omron CP1L. CX Programmer. How do I fix so that a CNTRX(548) remembers the count it had before a power failure? I need to know how many...
Replies
Views
Hi! Newbie here... Cx-programmer CP1L PLC NB7 HMI I want to multiply something i by 1,5 in CX-Programmer to get a higher number to use in HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm currently trying to do some communication between 2 cp1l-EM40dt1-d plcs over ethernet/fins, i have made a routing table and i think...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been upgrading some machines recently which involves installing a 10" NB HMI, HUB and a CP1L-E to avail of the built-in ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom