Wonderware - ControlLogix Integration

EngiTay

Hi everyone,

I'm working with the Wonderware ABCIP driver to connect to a few ControlLogix PLCs. I've configured the driver for the L71, but I cannot figure out to set up the driver for the L82E through the embedded ethernet port.

Anyone have experience with this?

The older drivers only support up to L7x. You will probably need to upgrade the DASABCIP driver to the latest version, which of course will require a license upgrade too.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing great! We have a really strange issue with comms between Wonderware and a controllogix L62, we use an...
Replies
Views
I’m using an AOI in a Rockwell PLC for a device but this older, (non-Archestra) version of Wonderware apparently doesn’t recognize “dot” tagnames...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! Need help with this... I have a controllogix plc 5571 which has just a USB port on it. I wish to read the data from this plc...
Replies
Views
This ControlLogix PLC is located remotely via fiber. At the PLC location, the fiber comes in, goes through a "BlackBox" converter, then out to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an L83 ControlLogix processor that is successfully communicating with Wonderware Intouch. However when I try to use indirect Addressing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom