Omron Analog input problem

abot

Hi guys,

I'm new to Omron PLCs and am facing some trouble with the analog input modules CJ1W-AD04U. I used the IO Table in CX-Programmer to configure my analog cards (settings: 4-20mA, 0-32000 scale, "Switch to High value" at sensor error). When I connect a current injector (@ 4mA) to a channel the reading goes to 0 from 32767 (indicating no error). But when I scaled the current injector up (say to 8mA) the reading stays the same. I should get some value right? Anybody ever faced this problem before? FYI, I have no problems with my analog output cards on the same rack.

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Today i have been tasked with creating a program in cx-programmer to keep a ramp at a certain angle as a tide comes in and out by...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need some help in my simple program using analog input signal to PLC Omron. The PLC i used is CP1E-N60DR-A and expansion unit...
Replies
Views
Im new to OMRON CX programmer and very unfamiliar with the instructions in it (previously used Allen Bradley PLC). Can someone tell me how do I...
Replies
Views
hi all...i'm still confusing about scaling in PLC..need ur help, please.. i have a differential level transmitter, the signal is 4-20mA,and analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom