Mitsubishi Q series

steadly

Hi all i need some advice i have just located some plc equipment and was wondering if someone on here could shed some light on how much it is worth as i don`t need it but am thinking of buying it to sell on or leave on the workshop shelf until i have a need for it .
This is the list of equipment i have been offered:

Mitsubishi base unit Q312B-E X1
MITSUBISHI Q1-A2 POWER UNIT X1
MITSUBISHI Q01CPU X 1
MITSUBISHI QJ61BT11N MNODULE X1
MITSUBISHI QX40-S1 INPUT MODULE X5
MITSUBISHI QY40P OUTPUT MODULE X4
MITSUBISHI AJ65SBTB1-32D INPUT MODULE CC-LINK X 1
MITSUBISHI AJ65SBT-64AD CCLINK A-D UNIT X1
MITSUBISHI AJ65BTB2-16DR CCLINK INPUT/OUTPUT MODULE X8

what is all of this worth?

How much can you get it for??

Even though there is not a big demand for them they are great PLC's... so if the price is right you should be able to make a few dollars if you want to hold it for a while or if the price is right I will buy it from you :)