opening a versa pro file in Proficy Machine Edition

moeen

Hi guys, Just a quick question, I have to open a very old GE versa pro file and I dont want to install versa pro as I have Proficy ME version 5.5 SP2 already installed. Is it possible to use this to open a versa profile, if yes please let me know how?....

Regards.

Create a new project with Machine Edition. When you right click on the PLC target in the project navigator window, the third item from the bottom of the list is "Import". Select "VersaPro Folder" and browse to the location of the project you want to convert.

Create a new project with Machine Edition. When you right click on the PLC target in the project navigator window, the third item from the bottom of the list is "Import". Select "VersaPro Folder" and browse to the location of the project you want to convert.

Thanks Steve. Actually did a search in Proficy ME help and found the same instructions as you said. Thanks anyway.