Need help on Citect Trend calculation part..

KevinPhoa

hi,

I'm using citect 6.10, need help on trend calculation part.
I need to get the trend value calculation as below:

Reject Value = sum up all the rejection value. (Value that less then minimum and maximum range)

Average = average of all the value (not include the rejection value)

Standard deviation = standard deviation of all the value (not include the rejection value)

There will be minimum and maximum line for the trend which if exceed the both line is considered as reject value. i've been facing this issue for 4 days time already, and still couldnt get it. Can anyone help me on this, or anyone have sample on this so that easy for me to understand how the function use works. Thank you guys..

hi kellian,

Thanks for your respond. What you mean by looking at Accumlators? actually i was quite new in citect. I've been tried using trngettable function to get the trend value. But still couldnt :( Do you have any running sample that i could refer too? A program that using trngettable and tablemath function? :p

Thanks ya...