an exhibit project

markmejia

I am trying to build a device that will monitor and store AC voltages and currents from individual outlets. The device will then convert these inputs to a DC "equivalent." These dc signals will then drive analog voltage and current meters. Basically I want to monitor six outlets for AC voltage and current conditions, store that information as part of a real operating history, and output some ficticious DC signals.

I have never worked with plcs but I have been advised that this may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Have a close look at Data Loggers they can perform these tasks possibly better

Similar Topics

I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
I'd like people's opinions on which manufacturer of hardware they prefer. We are an aerospace manufacturing facility that does little to no SCADA...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix this for a few days and need some advice. I have V19.01, v20.05, V21, V24, V30, V31, V32...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I went to a customers location, uploaded from the S7-300 (CPU312) and performed a save, performed some work then came back to the shop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom