an exhibit project

markmejia

I am trying to build a device that will monitor and store AC voltages and currents from individual outlets. The device will then convert these inputs to a DC "equivalent." These dc signals will then drive analog voltage and current meters. Basically I want to monitor six outlets for AC voltage and current conditions, store that information as part of a real operating history, and output some ficticious DC signals.

I have never worked with plcs but I have been advised that this may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Have a close look at Data Loggers they can perform these tasks possibly better

Similar Topics

Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a Yokogawa Hart pressure Transmitter and a Rosemount Temp Transmitter to read on a 1769-IF4 module on an L33ERM...
Replies
Views
I have just installed Studio 5000 V30.11 on my Windows 11 Pro machine. First I had an "Invalid Pointer" error that required me to update Factory...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom