PanelView Mod. 2711P-RP Series

IamCool

I have a few 2711P-RP series Modules for the PanelView 1000. I purchased them because the price on the new TD series is criminal. The have no issues running the program but they don't always boot when power is turned on. If you turn of the power or pull the plug in the back and turn it back on or plugged it back in it will power back up.

Is this a known issue or is it just the 4 I have purchased?
;)

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
saludos a toda la comunidad Hace unos días he venido presentando pérdida de comunicación en una terminal hmi, anexo las imagenes de la secencia...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom