Panasonic FP2-C2 Software help!

Riteway

I'm working with a Customer that has 2 Panasonic FP2-C2 units. I'm not exactly sure what this even is... Is it a PLC with motion control or just a motion controller? What software can I use to pull the program out and see it? We've contacted the vendor of the machine and they won't release a copy of the code to us...:mad: I'm thinking this is a pretty old machine, will this software even run on a new pc or have to use a virtual?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

First of all, have they passworded the PLC code, it is likely if they will not release the code, I seem to remember the programming software is FPWIN not sure but it may need XP.

There is Win10 compatible version of programming IDE and it is called FPWIN Pro 7, and it can be used for FP2. You need to be avare that, usually with Panasonic PLCs there is limited amount of tries to read PLC with wrong password.

Yes, parky, it so similar that copy&paste ladder/Fb from FPWIN pro 7 to GX IEC Developer works ;)
It is same programming IDE, just rebaged.

Panasonic FP7 plc is a very easy to use. With Fpwinpro7 software the programs can be loaded. I have done many projects wih this PLC.