Compare TISoft Siemens Simatic TI505 ladder logic

firebirds11

Hi.

I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens Simatic(R) 505 Family. Release 7.1.

I understand AUX 17 Compare from the program will compare the data and give you some information, but it won't tell you where in the program the differences are.

Is there anything else I can use (besides the compare) that will give me information about the logic differences?

Thanks!!

I think this is not possible with Tisoft (used it last time in 2005 so a long time ago).
We use the windows version from Tisoft called workshop and also in that software there is no option to compare two files.
The best option would be that you go online with the PLC and save the program (is also an aux function in Tisoft) then you have at least the actual code and data values from V K TCP etc memory.
When the program was modified between your versions and what,s in the PLC then you would only mis the symbols if additional adresses have been used.

Kind regards
Henny

saveOptionWorkshop.JPG