AxiomTek SBC not powering up

kenny_o

Hi All,

We have a HMI at work that uses a AxiomTek CAPA841/842 SBC, and it has recently stopped working.

We've tried replacing the RAM and SSD, but still does not want to boot up, not even POSTing.

The 'Auto Power-on' jumper is enabled, so it should boot up when power is applied.

There is an LED on the motherboard that lights up when power is applied.

We have tried connecting it to a PC power supply, using the 4 pin ATX connector, but it is giving the same result.

We ended up ordering a replacement, but the replacement has the same issue.

Does anyone know if there is any connector interface signal that is needed for it to power on? I've had a read through the manual and cannot find much helpful info.

TIA

Similar Topics

Hello, I've been lookin' for (pdf) manuals for some SBC PCD4 modules. Unfortunately, these modules aren't officialy supported by the manufacturer...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to set IP address of Powerflex drive, without powering up the entire 3 phase circuit? Is there some way to just power up the keypad...
Replies
Views
hi every one is t possible to power the (6SL3244-0BB12-1FA0) CU240E-2 PN unit with an external power supply 24vdc without the need of the power...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever attempted to power up and test a plc2 or plc5 communication card or otherwise using a power supply attached to the PCB edge? I haven't...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Posting this for my boss who's onsite installing a replacement PowerFlex 700 after another one failed yesterday. Looks like one of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom