broken Touch screen of C7-635 Touch

i have a broblem with C7 635 touch
the touch screen was broken
i couldnot upload the OP program
i contact siemens and they said if you couldnt go transfer mode because the touch was broken so you will not be able to upload the program
could any one help me

Is the C7 635 a Windows CE panel ?
If not, then you cannot upload to Protool.
And if it is a Windows CE panel, then it would require that the original programmer had downloaded to a flash card with the "enable upload" function. This is something only a few persons ever did.
You can check if there is a flash card inserted (if it is a Windows CE panel), and if so you can see if you can get the program out of the flash card by means of a card reader.

There is also the possibility that you can upload an image file with Prosave.
Not sure if this can start if the touch function is broken.
Even if you manage to upload an image to Prosave, you need an exactly similar C7 panel. Something that is difficult as C7 has been discontinued and C7 was never very popular anyway.

Just so that you have a realistic expectation of what can be done.

It is not unlikely that the best solution is to create a completely new program with an up-to-date panel.

the unit order no is
6ES7 635-2EB02-0AE3

I DONT KNOW IS IT (if it is a Windows CE panel) or not
i can upload the PLC program using MPI/USB cable

i tray to upload the OP program using protool - winccflixable - prosave
in all cases i get communication lost if i use serial cable

when using MPI/USB cable
i get
the desired action can not be exccuted
this prosave version and the operating system of the operating unit are not compatible
please perform an operating system update for the HMI device ('reset to factory settings" if necessry
transfaire failed

by the way the unit contain memory card but i think it contain only the PLC program

I wonder about using the WinCE Control Panel Backup/Restore applet. If just the touch function is broken and there is a USB port, could you not use a USB mouse to select on screen objects? I used a C7 along time ago so I do not remember real well. There probably is not a USB port, but maybe you could use a serial mouse? It does have a CF port for use by the ProTool application. So if there is not a CF card in there already, put one in. Then use the Backup applet to backup the HMI project to the CF card. Or, if there is a CF card in the slot, then maybe it already has the backup on it.

As for the memory card in it, if it is an MMC card, then yes it has the PLC program on it.

I think that it actually do have Windows CE.
It should be a 314C + a TP170B in one unit.
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/11559312

Apart from that, there is one MMC slot for the S7 CPU, and one CF slot for the OP part. If the CF slot is empty, then there is nothing you can do.

edit: According to the manual, there are separate MPI or DP addresses for the S7 CPU and the TP170B.
The error message you get when you try to upload is probably because you have specified the address of the S7 CPU.

What is broken with the screen, is it just the touch panel itself, can you still see the screen graphics ?

if the screen still powers up and you can see the graphics working but have no touch facility it is possible to buy a new screen and transfer the internals to it..