Communicating with a Sinumerik keyboard

catalinc

Hello,

I want to build-up a test bench, by using a Sinumerik 840D keyboard and a S7-300 PLC. The two devices are communicating through Profibus.

The keyboard is recognized as addrsss in Step 7, but the PLC can't comunicate with it. All LEDs on the keyboard are blinking.

I know that in a CNC the keyboards first dialogates with the CNC, which then comunicates with the PLC.
How could I do to communicate with the keyboard directly ? (so, not through the CNC).
It seems that the keyboard needs some confirmation signals, but I don't know how to provide those signals.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Dear All Please help me about Below picture problem.PLC not communicating proper.
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
Have a customer that has a running 1756-l83es, communicating to redundant ABCIP IO servers for Wonderware 2020. This configuration has been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom