Timers and counters

annicat1

Good evening. I need your advise in regards to some tasks that I have with ladder logic & mnemonic code. The tasks are:
1)ladder logic to energize the output 1 one minute and 5 sec after input 1 is closed. answer: LOD 1, TIM 1 (set for 1 min 5 sec=650),LOD TIM 1, OUT 1
2) design a ladder diagram for start/delta motor starter using a 3.5 second delay from start to delta. star and delta contactors must not be energized at the same time. izumi controller addresses: start button 1, stop button 2, overload 3, main contactor 200, star contactor 201, delta contactor 202. answer: need to use timer as well and NC contacts in order to prevent star and delta contactors energized at the same time.But need help with the logic.
3)A large 3 phase motor has a restricted duty cycle and must not be started more that 5 times in 1 minute. Develop the logic to accomplish this starting motor DOL. should the motor be started 5 times within 1 minute, then it must not be able to started again until a further 2 minutes have elapsed. answer: need set counter to 5 and have delay timer for 2 minutes. But need help with the logic.

welcome to the site
design on paper will help you
you already will know the Star/Delta hard wire control
as the Star contactor has to both energize first you can count the number of times it starts and delay the time until the next start can occcur
start programming and Post either a snapshot or zipped copy of the program as far as you have gone - with IZUMI it might be better to use the SNAPSHOT function