Communication Micro850 to OMRON CJ2M via Ethernet/IP

Good day All :)

I am using a Micro850 Allen Bradley PLC which must communicate and share data via Ethernet to a OMRON CJ2MCPU32 PLC.
I DOWNLOADED a Manual (attached to this post) which explains how to establish connection and share data between OMRON CJ2
and another AB PLC. Unfortunately this doesn't WORK FOR the Micro850 PLC. I got stuck where I have to edit the Micro850 PLC inserted
on THE NETWORK in the network configurator from Cx-One with the OMRON PLC communication adapter. I installed the EDS file for Micro850 but I am not able to edit in order
to create tags. It gives me this ERROR: " setup possible parameters not exist".

Can anyone HELP ME on how to sort this out?

Your help will really be appreciated.

Sonia