Micrologix 1500, Panelview Micro 300 Programming?

donl517

I have the attached two programs and I can't understand how he is calling the panelview screens. In rung 33 of the messages section I'm trying to call the "Missing Heat Stake Fault" (State 4) in the panelview. I guess I'm lost as to how it's being done. I see it as N105:4 but everything he is calling is N106. If any one can enlighten me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Don

I am not sure what you are asking, tried twice to respond and messed up so waited a bit to see what others may say.

An alarm screen can be triggered by any bit going high (or low) so not sure what you mean by being called. I could not open your PVA file so did not get to look at the PV program.

its a multi state...
when 105:4/4 is true in rung 33 then that will be your multi state

PV1.gif

I saw your pic Ron it was a little off center??

geniusintraining said:
its a multi state...
when 105:4/4 is true in rung 33 then that will be your multi state
I saw your pic Ron it was a little off center??

Well that is what I thought but the screen was going haywire when the 105:4/4 bit was high. Also, even though the rung was true and the B3:0/11 was staying solid; N105:4/4 was flickering true/false. Any thoughts on why that would occur?

Thanks,
Don

Last edited:
I see what is going on now; I had missed all the stuff at the bottom of the Message ladder. I have to say this is one of the most interesting programs I have ever had the opportunity to revise.

Thanks Again,
Don