[video]New Forum Features... Google search + lots more!

I tested it on my son's Ipod Touch (I guess it's the same OS as the Ipad) and it failed due to no flash. It can play youtube videos fine though.

So... I always 'thought' youtube played flash formatted files. Maybe not o_O Looks like some google research is in order...

Hi Phill,
If I write the following in google
"rate of change site:www.plctalk.net" then it brings out similar search results as you got. Iam sure many members are already into it.
Also I was hoping that you will drop Lifetime membership cost to 20$ as a one day, New Year Bonanza !

forumrunner?

Not sure what platform PLCS.net runs on but would there be a possibility of installing or enabling the use of forumrunner to access it from mobile devices?

http://www.forumrunner.net/

I use it on a couple other bbs sites and it works very well.

Thanks,

I am a bit confused, I can access the site from both the iPhone and iPad.
no problems