Ethernet/IP IO

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Friends,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience and recommendations for Ethernet/IP IO Block?

I only need 2 DO's and 1 DI connected to an L36ERM.

No Safety is required.

1 Green LED pilot light Output
1 Red LED pilot light Output
1 Selector Switch Input

I looked at what AB had to offer and everything is overkill for what I am doing.

Kinds regards, and thank you for reading.

Paul

For very small I/O counts, consider Turck's FEN20 blocks, which have 4 in/4 out.

You do have to specify the mounting type (screw holes or DIN) and the NPN/PNP signal type when you purchase, but they are a "multiprotocol" device so you can use them with EtherNet/IP or Modbus/TCP or ProfiNet.

Perfect, I was looking at those...do you happen to know us or cdn price range?

I don't want to waste anyone's time if it is not in the budget.

Thank you again Ken!

Just what I needed.

TURCK-FEN20-4DIP-4DXP.jpg