Retentive Timer

Steven Clark

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody knows how to reset a retentive timer after it has started timing. I am using Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure Machine Expert Basic software. The book I am reading in on Allen Bradley controllers and it uses an RES command to reset. Thanks for any help.

For M241 I used FB_Timer but I'm not sure if you have access to that library in basic version. If you do then you can reset i_xEnable and i_xRetentive at the same time; that will reset the time.

Maybe you can try this one, i have done some researches and it have done well.

%M71 = enable / disable
%M74 = reset button
%M72 = just ignore it
"20" = My constant preset

1709180065233.png

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a library that already has a implemented RTO? I was going to write my own but I'd rather not take the time.
Replies
Views
Greetings! I am working on a system for controlling various pumps on a recipe that is time based. In schneiders machine expert basic there is a...
Replies
Views
I wanted to use a retentive timer where I can read the accumulated time in the time(i.e. the PV of the timer). I the case of allen B we use...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys and Girls, I'm looking for suggestions, I need to measure how often an analog signal is above a set point and trip if it's above the SP...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am currently looking through some examples of how timers work, but this ladder logic diagram gets me really confused. Once I:1/0 is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom