1747-l40b

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm trying to modify a program in an old 1747-L40B and I see it in RSLinx
but can not upload I get an unknown Decompile Error. I seem to recall years ago
having trouble with this same unit when I was trying to
upload all programs in the plant- I had a sheet with instructions to do something. I think
It had to do with it being loaded with 6200 software. we have multiple
branch lines on a conveyor system with these bricks communicating through a DCM to the main line SN Module, all the others I can go on fine. Does anyone have a suggestion. All the work I've done reconfiguring the line won't work if I cant download the program changes.

Is there any way to force this to Default and load it with a new program
using RS-500, I have tech support but not 24/7. trying to find a tech note in knowledge base. Hope I don't have to pull the unit and stick in an old 502 with a small chassis.
Only using 16 in and 13 out and a DCM all 120 vac