FOR/NXT/BRK instructions from PLC5 to Studio 5000

HIHEGLEE

Hi
What equivalent instructions do you use in studio 5000 when converting: FOR/NXT/BRK instructions from PLC5 to Studio 5000?

There is a For / Break instruction in ladder and then in structured text loops are even more straight forward. "next" is not really needed it will work out to be a for instruction that points to a routine that will scan and then finished should increment the loop which has a start point set as well as iterations and I imagine the break can be used in the looped routine to break out otherwise it would loop until the termination value is met by the index. (I am looking in version 32 of studio5000)

Similar Topics

I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. Somebody knows how activate or authorize ProWorx NXT. I was searching in other forums and I don't find info about this. I already...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was just wondering if someone could help me by converting a .pwx file to .nxt. I am trying to open some code for a client but only...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get ProWorx NxT running on VMWare on a Win10 host. I've tried XP and NT Workstation 4.0 as the guest operating systems. When I got...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom