MrPLC.com

Yes, it is up again. The last post before it went down was Wednesday at 5:02 PM so it was down for almost 5 days. Nothing on the site about what happened.

It is possible to sign in and when you get to the main page and the error code comes up if you click on 'Forums' at the top of the page a drop down box lists the forums. Say you want to go to the Omron forum click on that and it will take you there.

It is possible to sign in and when you get to the main page and the error code comes up if you click on 'Forums' at the top of the page a drop down box lists the forums. Say you want to go to the Omron forum click on that and it will take you there.

Yup

The AdvancedHMI forum did about the same thing months ago if you try to enter the normal way. You have to go to one of the latest thread posts after logging in and then go back to the forum.