.DNO files to PDF

jgunnels

I have a need to look at Powerflex 700 parameters from backups from years ago using Drive Explorer or Drive Executive? they are .DNO and I have CCW 12.0 which will not open them. is there anybody who can help to extract the parameters to PDF?
I have tried to attached here but there is a limitation on ZIP of 397.7k they are 1,104k

Or should I just try and Locate an old copy Drive Exec/Explorer?

Thanks
in advance

Joe

I have a need to look at Powerflex 700 parameters from backups from years ago using Drive Explorer or Drive Executive? they are .DNO and I have CCW 12.0 which will not open them. is there anybody who can help to extract the parameters to PDF?
I have tried to attached here but there is a limitation on ZIP of 397.7k they are 1,104k

Or should I just try and Locate an old copy Drive Exec/Explorer?

Thanks
in advance

Joe

PM me your email address, I'll see if I can help you out.

CCW can import *.dno files, you go to File/Import Device/Drive File when the search box opens use the file type drop down to select .dno and then import it and as long it is a drive supported by CCW it should import.

Alan

CCW can import *.dno files, you go to File/Import Device/Drive File when the search box opens use the file type drop down to select .dno and then import it and as long it is a drive supported by CCW it should import.

Alan

Huh, I'll have to try that. While I have CCW, I don't really use it. Thanks for the tip