Wittmann robot question

tommee10533

Does any body know how find out what my bus # and baudrate for the teach box.The processor has communication fault.And the teach box has a pointer 03 error.

Do you need help with this. I worked for Wittmann as a service engineer for 6 years. What series of robot?

I will have to look. That robot came out about the time I left the company and I am not sure what I have for that robot. What are you trying to do?

We got configuration software for R7 that lets us change 0 point and activate additional vacumn and gripper outputs but we have no software or engineers password for R8

Wittmann R8

Hi,

Came across this forum and post when investigating if it's possible to activate additional vacuum circuits on a Wittmann R8 robot. (Currently have 3 active)

If this is possible could somebody give me few hints as to how it is done

Thanks in advance

You should have two USB's one teach one boot. You need to edit the boot USB and then boot this to the robot. The only problem is you need the software to do it. If you email it to me I can do it or you will have to contact wittmann but they will charge.

They other option is to look if you have any spare outputs and use one of these. You can see on your drawings.