AB RTD card problem

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

I'm working with an 1746-NR4 card (4 analog channels to read RTD), and channel 1 and 0 had been working really well for a long time.
Then I needed to use also the 2nd (or 3rd) channel, but when I connect the RTD to it they do nothing, I already checked the sensor and it is ok.
Then I changed one of the other sensors (the ones that where on 0 and 1) to channel 2 and still doesn't work, I'm begging to think that the card is damaged on the channels 2 and 3 but I also think that is really immprobable and rare...,
Do you think cards can just dammage (the plc have been working for years on the machine without problem), or do I need to do somenthing extra so that channels 2 and 3 can read?

Thanks

Juan

Have you enabled the channel? ( I/O configuration )
See Pic

EnableChannel.jpg