Help Connecting to an OPTO 22 SNAP-PAC-EB2 Brain

Ryan_Flowers

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have some EVAP units that use an an OPTO 22 SNAP-PAC-EB2 Brain to control I/O. I downloaded the latest basic software package from OPTO 22. I am using this software to connect to the function block or whatever type of logic it uses to execute the commands. Problem is I have no clue on where to start to get to the logic besides I guess the PAC Manager portion? the READ ME files aren't providing much help. My largest knowledge base with regards to programming is Rockwell Automation, so I'm a bit lost with this software suite. I do not have info on the network addresses, nor a wiring diagram to help me.

Where should I start and how do I identify my components IP addresses?

Thanks