Assiatnace Offer - Allen Bradley SCADA and PLC

QasimFSH

Hi all,

I am offering my services of programming PLC and SCADA. I can offer AB and SE in terms of PLC, Ignition SCADA and FactoryTalk View Studio in terms of SCADA.

I do have Studio5000, Ignition SCADA and FactoryTalk View STudio already with me, but will need the software of SE if services are required.

In terms of charges, I am happy charge by project (not hourly), but also willing to assist voluntarily if you are facing any hard time.

Feel free to get in touch.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , Hope you and your families had a great Christmas . Since Rockwell changed their software policies , do they still...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m looking for some advice about getting our PLCs to remotely communicate with my office PC. Our PLCs are types FX3U and FX2N. Can you...
Replies
Views
Hello, our HR is looking for new colleague for control engineer position. Few years of experience with AB PLC/HMI, Siemens HMI, Servo drives...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have attached my attempt at a problem I cant seem to get my head around. Basically I need to loop through an array of objects and...
Replies
Views
Hi,This is my first post to this forum. I am not an expert of PLC's but I have just strated short time ago.My Problem is choosing the best...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom