factory talk server installation failed, log error 1603

ect_09

Dear Experts,
i need an urgent help of you.
i had installed FTView about 6 months ago, it was working fine.
but few days ago when i started FTview,
then error appear for loss of services and out of service and when i opened the graphics then error message appear "Component does not exist".

i uninstall the FTView from program file> rsview enterprises. i also uninstall MS SQL server. it uninstalled successfully.
i also uninstall the codemeter.
later on, when i tried several time to install,but installation abort after FTV SE server and it don't proceed for further componet after generating log report.

Log report are attached.
Please guide me, i shall be thankful to you.

Regards,

Log report screenshot.PNG

Last edited: