Help me pls

Both lines have a XIC that shows Q100.00 is OFF, even though the output on the rung says it's ON.

The way scanning of the program works it is possible that when Rung 0 is scanned the line is not true and the output is off, which on the next rung means the timer would not run.

Then later in the program another rung turns the output ON and when the between-scan communications happens with the online software it shows ON, but still wasn't for that rung.

That said, if this is a 2 line program for a test, with no other rungs, then it might be the PLC is not in Run mode. In Program mode the inputs will show the status if On or Off, but timers and outputs will not be turned on.

I just noticed your timer is set to 0 BCD, that is 0.0 seconds, maybe 0.00 depending on the PLC.. For 50 seconds that should be 500 or 5000 BDC.

1) What sets bit [TIM 50sec]? Is it the timer DONE bit, or something else?

2) Is the PLC in run mode (as noted earlier)?

3) that lamp may only be on for 100ms = 0.1s; maybe it is turning on and then queickly off, and you are not seeing it?

My first thought was that was Omron Syswin, but it is only similar.

In Syswin the preset value shows as 0500 bcd AND #0500

I am not sure which platform that is, but #100 might only be 0.1 seconds or 1.0 seconds and the OP is expecting 50 seconds.

Another thing I just thought of - BCD values are always 4 digits.

The value #100 might be invalid and being ignored. #0100 is probably needed, but still not 50 seconds.

This is Omron code, 100 means 10seconds at 0.1 sec time base

https://accautomation.ca/omron-cp1h-timers/

In a photo on your link it shows 100 bcd along with #100

The OP photo shows 0 bcd, which means for some reason it didn't take.

When I opened Syswin offline and wrote a timer to see - it showed the value as bcd offline and not in simulation.