WAGO question

arocon

I am new to WAGO system. I need to send one analog signal from a CPU.
So i bought WAGO fieldbus coupler 750-841 and WAGO analog output. I want to connect CPU with WAGO fieldbus coupler with ethernet and Modbus TCP.

If anybody please tell me step by step procedure what i need to do then it will be great help. I need send only one data to Wago analog output module from CPU through Wago fieldbus coupler 750-841.
I have read manual but i am not clear .

Thank you for your help.

841 is a real controller so you can put a program and a vis in it.
with CPU you mean a standard Personal Computer?

If really only one signal i would look for an arduino as this is cheaper.

Assuming that it's the only (or 1st) analog module in your controller (and the 750-841 is a controller, and an old one at that) the data for the 1st analog input will be at Modbus address 40001. That will be the case if you use any of the 750 controllers or couplers.

Yosi