ABB Drive Module Fault

jwhite3615

We have roughly 400 abb robots, tonight we have replaced 25 drive modules on multiple robots and are currently down due to running out of replacement parts, they are S5 Mig welders 1600 drive, we had a power outage earlier today at 5pm, and every since it came back on we have had this problem constantly, even with brand new drives put in directly from ABB within an hour the robot going into system failure for Drive Module Fault, has anyone ever experienced this problem that can shed light on what may be causing this problem?

Check that your mains supply is within tolerance on all phases.
When you say S5 do you mean IRC5?

Similar Topics

I may have to change out a control board on ABB drive ACS8XXX. The existing one has a memory module. Is it as simple as they make it out that all...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a prosoft module MVI56E-MCM on a control logix rack that will be communicating over modbus 485 to a ABB ACH550-UH HVAC...
Replies
Views
Hello im in desperate need of some help here.. I am supposed to talk profibus with an ABB ACS800 Drive via an RPBA-01 module (profibus...
Replies
Views
Members of this forum helped me out a great deal a couple of years ago with a question I had regarding acceleration during torque control of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been asked to take full parameter backups of a series of ABB drives for a customer. There's about 20 ACS355 drives, and then one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom