Omron - CX-Programmer FIFO and PUSH instruction

Cordep

Hi i'm trying to use PUSH and FIFO but it seems not to work just like i need or probably i'm doing something wrong, here is the problem:

I do:

SSET(630) 170 #6 -> Define the STACK

Then:

MOV(021) #1 200 -> Puts value 1 in CIO 200
MOV(021) #2 201 -> Puts value 2 in CIO 201

PUSH(632) 170 200 -> Write to the STACK the value 1
PUSH(632) 170 201 -> write to the stack the value 2

Now the problem, no matter what push i do first in the program because in the STACK it will be always organized the number 1 first then the number 2, i mean isn't supposed to First In First OUt? if i do the second PUSH in first place shouldn't the numbers be organized in the stack like 2 ->1 ?
I HAve attached the file...

Thanks in advance...

Cordep

SSET is not following FIFO

I have tried several way as per your comment but i failed to solve the problem.
Would you please help me to solve it.