Survey document for automation system

PLC survey

____ Plant has On-site and Off-site copies of Control system files.
____ Plant has active backup Standard or Program that all Technicians/Engineers understand.
____ Plant Technicians/Engineers verify accurate backups against running programs every time they are performing work on plant Control Systems.
____ I know which Plant Control Systems I am responsible for.
____ I have identified the critical components of the Plant Control Systems I am responsible for.
____ I have verified Critical components are in stock on-site for Plant Control Systems I am responsible for.
____ Should any of the Plant Control system HARDWARE fail today, I know where to get the needed replacement to get back up and running.
____ Should any Plant Control System SOFTWARE fail today, I know where to get the needed replacements to get back up and running.
____ Should any Plant Control System COMMUNICATIONS fail, I know where to get the needed replacement Hardware/Software.
____ Should any Plant Control System I/O card fail, I know where to get a needed replacement.

more question for PLC survey

Collected Information

Machine or Area Name

PLC Program Name

Network Node Address

Network Name

PLC Brand

PLC Model Number

Is Spare Available

Date Program Last Backed Up

Discriptored Copy of program available

Does PLC have EEPROM