Security Survey for Automation/Control Engineers

Hello,

I am doing a small research college project. I work as an Automation Engineer for my day job. My thesis is concerned with the role of Automation/Control System Engineers in relation to Security for Industrial Control System networks. As many people will know this area has gained quite a bit of attention in recent years.

As part of the thesis I have created the following survey aimed specifically at Automation/Control engineers to help with my objectives. It contains both technical and non-technical questions. This forum has a wealth of people involved in this industry so I am hoping to get good feedback.
It will only take about 10 mins to complete and I would really appreciate people taking the time considering the importance of this issue.

Survey Link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YCNQZQ9

Thanks,
Anthony.