S5 for Windows

Potter

Does anyone have experience of IBHSoftec's S5 for Windows software?
I see it's alot cheaper than Step 5. Also being Windows based I'm assuming it's easier to learn.
What are the disadvantages?

I use it all the time its much easier to handle than regular step5 and i can recommend it. The disadvantages is that you cant program addon functions like communications card and ive also experienced problems with graph 5 projects.

I can agree with bratt, exept for the graph part. I don't have any experience with graph for S5.

The windows part of IBH soft makes it very easy to use. Also the time it takes to learn to work with the IBH software is less then the old dos package.
But keep in mind that all the difficult S5 parts still exist in the window package.
You still have to apply all the same rules as in the dos package.

Conclusion:
Yes it's easier to learn the programming software
No, you wont learn S5 programming.

Jurgen