Creating recipe with TIA Portal WinCC confort Panel

tonsc2002

Hello

I'm looking for a way to do the following but i don't know if it's possible..

I use Wincc TIA V15 comfort panel

i use the recipes as follows

1 recipe (recipe name = Customer name)
parameters for each recipe(customer) => param 1, param2, ...
datarecords = list of the products reference for the concerning customer

I would like to know if it is possible to create a new recipe (new Customer) directly from the runtime application to enable operators to create new customers when necessary. by VBScript functions or other way.

usually i create the new recipe directly in winccflexible but they will not in the future.

I read many things on create/copy/delete datarecords from 1 recipe but nothing on create the whole recipe

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best Regards

As you say, creating data records in runtime is relatively easy, but I've never heard of a way to create recipes on the fly (in runtime) in the panels. You can probably do it with a SCADA type package.