GE Fanuc series one and plus

atatari

Hi everyone!!

I am using series one and series one plus GE PLCS,
I have heard that the programming for these plcs are different.
series one is 101/102/103 series one plus are 105/106/107
Does anyone has know where I can find the differences.
we normally use logicmaster or tisoft to view and edit the programs.

I have 101 series which are old and hard to find the spare parts ,so I am considering upgrading them and I need to rewrite the whole program.

Thanks,

The Series One Plus added more functions and additional I/O points. Any program written for a Series One is transportable to a One Plus. I believe that when TI picked up the product line, they only offered the equivalent of the One Plus. The same would be true of Automation Direct.

Perhaps Direct Soft from Automation Direct can import Logicmaster or TISoft files???