Programming FBD in CWD from ACCOL Workbench

miket11

Hi guys im completely new to the world of PLCs and RTUs and SCADA and so on. Also completely new to programming RTUs, etc

I'm still in training and I need to figure out this program. Its for gas.

So basically need to take program from ACCOL Workbench and recreate in in ControlWave Designer but I'm having hard time wrapping my head around it. This flow block diagrams are a pain in the neck.

Hope you guys can help me out
Here is an old Code and hopefully someone can guide me in the right directions. Thank you
link is below to the image of the code
fR8d4H

so basically what I have is withdraw/output pipes 12" and 6" which in the code 6out is 6" out and 12ot is 12" out
diff stands for differential
trk is track
swt is switch
fldo is field out
rst is reset

please let me know if you guys can make sense of this code or at least let me know what flow blocks can I use for this code. thank you very much